For AOL version 9.0: you can ensure that your newsletter is delivered to your inbox by adding our sending address to your 'People I Know' list.
- Open your latest email newsletter.
- Click the 'Add Address' button (over on the right) to add your newsletter to your 'People I Know' list.
- Alternatively, you can just send an email to the newsletter 'From' address, and that will add us to your 'People
- I Know' list automatically.
- Open your latest newsletter email.
- Copy the address of the newsletter that you wish to add to your 'safe list'.
- Click the 'Reply' button (it's in the top right corner).
- A new email window opens with an address already in the 'Send To' box.
- Replace the address in the 'Send To' box with the one that you've just copied.
- Click 'Send Now' (it's in the top right corner).
Even if the email you send doesn't get through to us (for whatever reason), the act of sending it does the job of putting your newsletter into your 'People I Know' list - and that's what counts.
If you're using an earlier version of AOL, you'll need to set your 'Mail Controls' instead. Here's how:
- Go to 'Keyword Mail Controls'.
- Select the screen name we're sending your newsletter to.
- Click 'Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name'.
For AOL version 8.0: Select 'Allow Email From all AOL Members, Email Addresses and Domains'.
- Click 'Next' until the 'Save' button shows up at the bottom.
- Click 'Save'.
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for 'Exclusion and Inclusion Parameters', include these domains: electricmessage.co.uk